A Different Kind of Smart ™
A Different Kind of Smart – Applying Emotional Intelligence At Work™ is designed to give human resource professionals, coaches, and training and development professionals the tools necessary for developing emotional intelligence with their clients and organizations. Until now, few organized tools and approaches have been available for human resource professionals, coaches, and training and development professionals who wish to improve the performance of their clients, employees, and leaders in emotional intelligence.
Based on the work of Adele B. Lynn , A Different Kind of Smart – Applying Emotional Intelligence At Work™ is based on the best selling books in the area of emotional intelligence – The Emotional Intelligence Activity Book and The EQ Difference
Certification in A Different Kind of Smart – Applying Emotional Intelligence At Work™ offers several useful tools including:
- Self Assessment and 360° online Index for Emotional Intelligence - Fully validated
- Coaching Roadmap complete with seven step plan, activities and action plans for coaching clients in emotional intelligence
- Proven and tested classroom learning experiences complete with video, multimedia, case studies and exercises
- Easy to follow Instructor's Guide
- PowerPoint Presentations that make your presentation informative and save you extensive development time
- Easy to read Participant's Manual
- Self-Development Guide for follow-up learning and / or coaching with literally hundreds of tips and suggestions for individuals who wish to improve their emotional intelligence.
A different Kind of Smart - Objectives
A Different Kind of Smart - Pricing and Dates
A Different Kind of Smart - FAQ
A Different Kind of smart - Article