View below a listing of Leadership Seminars:
1) Emotional Intelligence Seminars:
1. A Different Kind of Smart ™ - Part 1
A Different Kind of Smart™ - Part 1 demonstrates the direct link between emotional intelligence and leadership performance and gives leaders specific ways to improve their performance. This seminar helps leaders at all levels of the organization understand what emotional intelligence is and sets the foundation so they can create a culture that promotes productivity and quality by honoring people and creating trusting relationships at all levels of the company.
2. A Different Kind of Smart ™ - Part 2
A Different Kind of Smart™ - Part 2 details a powerful 7 step plan for putting emotional intelligence to work in each person's life. This session helps participants develop the self-leadership skills necessary for success in all areas of one's life, with a particular emphasis on the business world. It is very practical and easy to implement and participants walk away with specific action steps that they can take to implement immediately that will improve their performance and their outlook.
2) Trust Seminars:
1. In Search of Honor - Lessons from Workers on How to Build TrustOne of the primary responsibilities of a leader is to build trust. What can we learn about trust by listening to employees? What does it take to build a high trust climate? Our research answers these questions and has isolated the factors that lead to trust in the workplace. Your leaders will discover these factors and learn what specific actions they can take to build trust in the workplace.
2. How to Build Trust with Employees, Peers, Customers, and Most other Members of the Human RaceDesigned for all members of the workforce, this interesting and interactive workshop helps employees understand their role and responsibility in building trusting relationships with others. It gives specific factors and suggestions for developing trusting relationships. It is particularly useful for customer service personnel, team members, and project leaders who would like to build trust with both internal and external customers.
3. Honor in the WorkplaceThe intention of this workshop is to introduce a new paradigm regarding the way people think about the workplace, their co-workers and the people they serve. By introducing the concept of honor as a way to look at the workplace, relationships and communications improve. Cooperation and teamwork also flourish. By shifting the “workview” of people, very specific behavioral changes follow that can help people work together.
3) Mentoring Seminars:
Mentoring: Passing on the Torch
Mentoring others requires skill in a variety of areas. This workshop develops important attributes and skills around communications, creating an open and trusting mentoring climate, and specific recommendations for effectively mentoring others. In addition, the four levels of mentoring model allows mentors to analyze their mentoring relationships to determine how to deepen the learning.